About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Jodie and I have 2 of the most beautiful and coolest kids on the planet! I am a recently single mother, and I have no regrets.I have a great outlook on life. I am going to school to be a hairdresser and am loving life!!!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

MY KIDS ARE HOME!!!!

I am once again in my happy place. I have my kids back with me and I couldn't be more grateful. We did our nightly routine last night and read our scriptures, said our prayers and then we sang our songs together. I couldn't help but cry. I am just so thankful for these two sweet hearts. My heart is very full. I have just been having such a hard time with what all has been going on in my life, and this is what I needed. My Jared and Bella are my everything, they make me feel whole. I am very blessed to have them. We have been having so much fun together and I can't wait for many MANY more adventures!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment